- A syntax error exists in an OPEN string. The RECL parameter for an external file may be missing.
- An OPEN DISPLAY Window statement with illogical SROW, SCOL, EROW, ECOL, ROWS, or COLS specification.
- CAPTION<= was specified.
- Attempt to open a file with file handle 0
- missing "name=" or ",Use"
- you tried to put 7 or more parts into a multipart index
- Open statement has ",,Shr"
- Cannot have both RECL and INPUT in same statement
- Correct the OPEN string; provide the missing parameter.
- Make sure SROW and SCOL are not less than 2, also make sure that EROW is not greater than your screen height -1 and that ECOL is not greater than your Screen Width -1.
- Make sure you spelled "BORDER=" and/or "CAPTION=" and/or "TAB=" correctly
- Correct the type-o to CAPTION=<
- File handle 0 is not valid, use a valid, unused file handle
- i.e. open #998: "Name=Ledger.Int,RecL=256,Use",internal,outin without the ,Use or Name= would return this error.
- The system limit is 6
- Correct it to ",Shr"
- Remove either RECL or change INPUT to OUTIN